clasic camper

magbrin

I would like to know if readers think there is a market out there somewhere for a classic (1991) panel van conversion (Leisuredrive). It goes well, habitation is a little tired, but it will fail MOT due to the inevitable tin worm. Unfortunately it is not a VW! If there is, where should we advertise it and if not is there somewhere I should advertise it for breakage/spares/winter project.

Magbrin

I had a 1993 Leisuredrive camper based on the Renault Traffic 2.1 Diesel. The body was in good condition for the age apart from the rear wheel arches which needed annual rubbing down/filling.

I sold it as a part exchange two years ago for a new Leisuredrive camper and was offered £3,000 for it.

I paid £9000 for it three years previously - who said motorhomes hold their value? *-)

If you're not thinking of part exchanging, probably the best place to sell it would be on ebay.

Regards

John

Thanks. Pausing to consider but as we live in the North of Scotland it is probably unlikely to sell as is locally & trade in is not going to give us much!

More likely to break for spares or give to son for winter project!

Magbrin

Archived