Is Way2Go or another TomTom expert out there?

Vernon B

Way2Go - 2009-09-04 7:32 AM

Hey V.,

How did you get on with this?  Is it working yet?

. . . . . . i wonder if he's already en route?

Hi Way (excuse the pun) I'm sorry I missed your earlier post. I'm now fully up to speed with this thanks and raring to go. Unfortunately a family bereavement has put our plans on hold and Croatia will have to wait until next spring - but at least I'll be able to find my way around now.Thanks again for your help and perseverance.V

As reported earlier Tom Tom problem that caused them to ring me was not a sucess. Spent 5 hours on phone over 3 days and never got near to solving the problem which came about by downloading a map with corrupted info. In the end I suggested to them that the only way this could be cured was by formatting the device. This I did and then the map was offered again and this time it worked but lost all favourites etc. This may help people who feel that they have wasted enough of a lifetime trying to work with TT.

Iv'e been reading through this thread and have come to the conclusion that one gadget today tries to replace about five others, TOM TOM plays music, reads photos and pictures , phones take photos and play music and games, its all too much for a country boy like me, I take photos with my camera, make phone calls and send texts with my mobile and navigate with my mark one or whatever TOM TOM . it works for me.

Archived