TOM TOM 700 Downloads

Coachman

Have been downloading Aires from TT and done one check against one members site at Gravelines and mine does not mention it so i am wondering just how many camping car aires are on mine , when i ask for aires from here in East Sussex it goes about 186 miles accross channel giving several places , any one know the answer?.

There aren't really any recognised aires in this country (although some groups of aires do list a very small handful).

Therefore, if the set you downloaded from TT only consists of French ones then if you 'navigate to' the nearest aire it probably is that distance?

The set I use lists 3,538 aires in France including two in Gravelines.

I wouldn't be inclined to use any of the TT POIs sets, there are much better sets available on the internet.

W2G

I've got the camping car infos CD but have absolutely no idea how to get it onto my hard disk let alone my Tom Tom XL Europe. It runs so slowly from the DVD drive!

I have asked people in the past and none of the instructions have been geared towards a numptie like me. When I last tried it the data seemed to be transferring to the hard drive but after 2 hours I gave up sensing something was wrong. How do people understand these things? My level of competence is such that I consider it an achievement just to get logged onto this site.

Archived