Western Show

SAS

p0930 - 2009-08-17 8:57 PM

Well said! It never ceases to amaze me how lovely clean toilets and showers can be transformed in such a short time. Toilets not flushed, tissue all over the floor etc etc. Is this the way they live at home?

Absolutely! How can adult human males not hit the pan when they're supposed to be sitting on it?? :-S

D.

SAS - 2009-08-18 8:31 AM

No they were disgusting right from Thursday and weren't cleaned the whole weekend. I thought they would have done them automatically with the toilets.

So did you complain to the organisers at the show? They were easily identifiable, fit young ladies in tight fitting grey T shirts with ORGANISER writ large in red. alternatively a word to some of the marshalls should have gotten back to Maxine, Debs, Sara etc and something done about it.

I saw the cleaners going round to the toilet/shower facilities regularly during the show. I also used the toilets frequently and whenever I did see one dirty, the next time I went it had been cleaned although I confess to not inspecting the showers.

D.

davenewell@home - 2009-08-18 9:32 PM

Tetleys keg bitter for £3 a pint, nah thanks, I'll take me own.

D.

What's Tetleys keg bitter got to do with beer Dave?

Hope there's some better stuff at Lincoln :-)

Graham

davenewell@home - 2009-08-19 6:34 AM

Not a lot Graham but it was the closest offering available. York brewery will be providing real beers at Lincoln I believe and I might just sample a drop or two :D

D.

Might just see me doing the same then :-D

Graham

Archived