Portable dog run/enclosure

schnauzers4us

We are getting a new puppy Mini Schnauzer soon and I was wondering if anyone uses or knows where I can obtain a portable dog enclosure suitable to stand up in, when fully grown, sturdy, fully collapsible and about 1 to 1 and 1/2 metres long or thereabouts, any ideas would be really appreciated!

-----

The only thing I can suggest is a large (GSD size) crate. This is what we used for our pup because she went to work with my OH and when he was using large machinery she needed to be contained (both for her safety and that of OH). Eventually it was un-necessary to latch the door, as soon as a machine was switched on she would go into the crate and lie there until it was switched off again.

BTY, we used a stainless steel bowl that sat in a 'ring' that fixed to the side of the crate via a wing nut, so no waterlogged bedding from spillages.

Hope this helps.

schnauzers4us - 2009-08-26 2:11 PM

We are getting a new puppy Mini Schnauzer soon and I was wondering if anyone uses or knows where I can obtain a portable dog enclosure suitable to stand up in, when fully grown, sturdy, fully collapsible and about 1 to 1 and 1/2 metres long or thereabouts, any ideas would be really appreciated!

-----

Hi folks,

Have a look at Hamster Baskets. They make any size of basket, cage, enclosure or whatever you can think of in wire. We bought a set of made to measure freezer baskets from them and the service and product were absolutely first class.

Keith.

ROON - 2009-08-28 9:03 AM

Is it me? Has something happened last night? Hasn't half this thread just disappeared? 8-) 8-) 8-)

I wondered that point Joy, but I think that the original question was duplicated on both chatterbox and somewhere else on the forum which is where the other points will be!

Archived