Plastic Sink Drainer

Grouch

Help please. My much loved (and much used) plastc sink drainer is begining to look a bit tatty and I am trying to replace it. I have looked at Leisure Shop Direct and they have one but it i sthe wrong size.

The one I need is 310mm x 208mm with sloping sides to a bottom of 170mm.

I purchased mine many years ago at Shepton Show but I have looked in the last two years to no avail.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Groucho, I had difficulty getting one small enough and eventually found one in a Boat Chandler's shop by the canal where I went walking one day.

In fact they had several small items IDEAL for motorhomes that I had never seen in motorhome/caravan accessory shops. It might be worth a look if you are out and about.

Joy

• 2 weeks later...
As a point of interest because our draing board in the caravn was a bit on the small side we bought one from Betterwear which overlaps the existing one & drains onto it but is much bigger.We can now use any size wire plate support on it & clip to the wall when not being used.I do find the size of the existing drainage area a bit small & things keep sliding into the sink again.Price from Betterwear dilivered to the door £5.99 !!! :D (lol)

Archived