And now for something deep and meaningful

Guest Tracker

You've got to hand it to Apple......

This is quite remarkable.............

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip

that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants.

The iTit will cost between £399.00 and £799..00 depending on the stereo speaker sizes

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained

about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

A maverick mayor elected after promising to slash council spending, clear the streets of yobs and ditch politically correct services is the torch bearer for how towns should be run.

On his first morning as Mayor of Doncaster in South Yorkshire, Peter Davies cut his salary from £73,000 to £30,000 then closed the council's newspaper for "peddling politics on the rates".

Now three weeks into his job, Mr Davies is pressing ahead with plans he hopes will see the number of town councillors cut from 63 to just 21, saving taxpayers £800,000.

Mr Davies said: "If 100 senators can run the United States of America, I can't see how 63 councillors are needed to run Doncaster".

He has withdrawn Doncaster from the Local Government Association and the Local Government Information Unit, saving another £200,000. Mr Davies said, "They are just talking shops".

“Doncaster is in for some serious untwinning. We are twinned with probably nine other cities around the world and they are just for people to fly off and have a binge at the council's expense".

The mayor's chauffeur-driven car has also been axed by Mr Davies and the driver given another job.

Mr Davies, born and bred in Doncaster, swept to power in the May election with 24,244 votes as a candidate for the English Democrats, a party that wants tight immigration curbs, an English Parliament and a law forcing every public building to fly the flag of St. George.

He has promised to end council funding for Doncaster's International Women's Day, Black History Month and the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender History Month.

He said, "Politicians have got completely out of touch with what people want."We need to cut costs. I want to pass on some savings I make in reduced taxes and use the rest for things we really need, like improved children's services".

Mr Davies has received messages from well wishers across the country and abroad as news of his no-nonsense approach spreads.Now it's your chance to spread this most sensible way to run a town council.

We need more of his kind. And he’s just started!

Keep digging Mister Mayor!

Save more money by putting signs up and sending literature out in English only and save printing and translating and paper costs.

If you want to live here, remember, it’s England, and we speak English: we have English Law, We have a Queen and the national religion is Church of England ( you don’t have to join, but you’ve got to live with it.)

Remember FIFO! (Fit in Or ...)

Or to coin a phrase - when in England do as the English do!

I have not totally checked the accuracy of this and it may even be a hoax - but it does make you think dunnit?

I've seen some stories saying that the Doncaster Mayor hasn't been able to keep all his manifesto pledges because it would have breached contracts to do so. Nothing new there, often happens (even with central governments) because those in opposition are never in possession of all the facts. It did make me a bit sceptical of him though.

That was until about 4 weeks ago when I heard him interviewed on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2. He talked quite sensibly about his aims and was able to justify them without showing prejudice against any group of people.

Certainly worth studying what he says rather than dismissing (or applauding) him without some thought.

Graham

Archived