1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

CliveH

Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and closes the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2 How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the bloody giraffe??, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals

Attend .... Except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer : The Elephant. You put the friggin elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there didn't you!!!!.? This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and

You do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. You have you not been reading this properly have you!! The crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting??.

This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the

Professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.

When I failed dismally at answering all of these questions I was told to get my own back by sending it on to all of my "smart-a**e friends".

So just the fact that I post it on here should make you all feel good.

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) :D 8-)

I wouldn't even contemplate answering the question as my logical way of thinking tells me that you cannot put an elephant or a giraffe in a fridge unless of course you have a damn big fridge which I haven't.

If these are the kind of questions that so called professionals are subjected to then its no wonder the world is in the state it is in?

I think it was questions like this that did for Enron if their their auditors were asking such! :D :D :D

And on the other hand the chap going for a job on a building site was asked if he could make Tea? He said "Yes"

His second question was can you drive a forklift? He said "Crickey! - How big's the teapot?

The old ones are still the best!!

I'd sooner listen to what successful people like Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, Phillip Green and the team on Dragons Den have to say than have to listen to what some dope in a suit has to say.

From what I have seen of most so called professionals they can't even knock a nail in straight without banging their thumb.

CliveH - 2009-09-16 10:25 PM

That's because they earn so much money they emplay a man with his own hammer rather than bother to buy one for themselves (lol) (lol) (lol)

Quite so, but when the money bubble bursts as we have seen over the last year, the money man ends up in the mire and his wife runs off with the man who owns the hammer, the man with his feet firmly on the ground. :D

Archived