My birthday

nightrider

Its my birthday today, and for months I have been dropping gentle hints that I have plenty of socks, underwear, shirts and ties, enough to open a shop.

So with all the cash vouchers that have come in from far and wide I will be having a grand spending spree in my local tool shop, got my eye on a nice combination cutter set for my spindle moulder.

Regarding birthday presents I recieved in the post today a fabulous mail order catalogue. I am not advertising by any means but anyone interested in scale models of say traction engines, locomotives. planes and all kinds of things check out this particular catalogue called Nauticalia and send off for a catalogue www.nauticalia.com telephone number 01932 235 550.

It is packed from front to back with some fabulous stuff.

Geof & Angi - 2009-09-18 8:28 PM

Happy Birthday Malc

Mine as well, same day but is it same year. I hope you enjoy your evening

Geof

I wonder whether you were both conceived on New Year's Eve?

It was my son's birthday yesterday, and I know for sure he was...it was my wedding day :$

J9withdogs - 2009-09-18 10:09 PM

Geof & Angi - 2009-09-18 8:28 PM

Happy Birthday Malc

Mine as well, same day but is it same year. I hope you enjoy your evening

Geof

It was my son's birthday yesterday, and I know for sure he was...it was my wedding day :$

You managed to get nooky on your Wedding Day?

Wow.....!!!

;-)

BGD - 2009-09-18 11:07 PM

J9withdogs - 2009-09-18 10:09 PM

You managed to get nooky on your Wedding Day?

Wow.....!!!

;-)

Oh yes...tried it once and didn't like it :D

RupertGS - 2009-09-18 9:52 PM

I hope that you had a super day KOTR and that Matron put on a nice party for you. :-D

Matron let me have the day off so we all trooped down the Slatterys famed for their coffee and cream cakes of every description, cream and chocolate cake are one of my many weak points I'm afraid.

Mandy&Andy - 2009-09-20 7:13 AM

Not something I want to visualise but my mum was also born on the same day and was 84, the idea of my Grandma and Grandad at it on New Years Eve is something you just don't ever imagine but I guess it happened alot in those days with no TV's :-D :-D :-D

Mandy

How come sex has reared its ugly head on my birthday thread (?)

Archived