Eurotunnel Prices

kelly58

This year we decided to opt for the frequent traveller account we are going to France next week to use our last pass which works out for a motorhome £96 return each trip . Being curious I logged on to Eurotunnel booking site and looked at the same date / times of our trip and could not believe the same crossing works out at £296 so at that rate if we had only used 3 of our crossings we would have still been well in profit..

Guest JudgeMental

Frequent traveller is such a good deal....that is if you need 5 returns.

this year is the first time we have not used it, as we are only travelling 3 times. But I really miss the convenience and efficeny...not impressed with ferries at all but the price is cheap........

Hi,

"Your holiday starts when you board the ferry".

Yeah, maybe, if you get on soon enough to grab a window seat, and are rich enough to enjoy a posh meal, and a seat at the cinema, etc. Maybe a commodore cabin helps too. ???

On our first trip we booked a couple of chaise longues. Never again. I've reached the point in life where a trip to loo in middle of night is desirable. Not too easy if you are in middle of row, and everybody else is in recline mode. Thats after the French school kids have settled down for the night.

Used the tunnel for the first time this year and will definatly do so again. It is so much better than the ferries. We booked well in advance and used the tesco vouchers so excellent value. very close to depart day i phoned to try to change to an earlier crossing and they wanted £60. Only draw back was a nightmare M25 trip when the fuel tanker spilt its contents at junction 8 and we were wrong place wrong time. Complete chaos. >:-)

Archived