Lincoln - Season Finale Show

Mel B

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So YOU'RE with the rabble!!!!! :D

When at the Peterborough show we were in the next pitching area to Motorhome Fun (and their gazebo!), quite a lively and noisy bunch! they could do to remember that motorhomes don't stop noise (talking) too well if they're going to go on into the wee small hours! :$

I need my beauty sleep! :-S

Mel B - 2009-09-20 6:01 PM

When at the Peterborough show we were in the next pitching area to Motorhome Fun (and their gazebo!), quite a lively and noisy bunch! they could do to remember that motorhomes don't stop noise (talking) too well if they're going to go on into the wee small hours! :$

Waddya mean "with" (lol)

Wasn't us staying up to all hours honest. We were in bed by 11pm or so I'm sure :-D

david lloyd - 2009-09-20 6:41 PM

(in a whisper..............)

sorry Graham (GJH), will not be there as our motorhome has gone to a good home but the replacement will not be ready until november - have a great weekend but please behave.................

Regards

David

You changing again David? Doesn't seem 5 minutes since you got the last one :-D Hope you enjoy the new one when you get it.

Graham

GJH - 2009-09-20 7:14 PM

Mel B - 2009-09-20 6:01 PM

Waddya mean "with" (lol)

Wasn't us staying up to all hours honest. We were in bed by 11pm or so I'm sure :-D

Graham

Well, I didn't like to say BUT, some of the noise sounded like late night nooky!!! Seeing as you've admitted you were in bed by 11.00 pm the cat's out of the bag anyway now!!! 8-) :D

Mel B - 2009-09-20 7:37 PM

Well, I didn't like to say BUT, some of the noise sounded like late night nooky!!! Seeing as you've admitted you were in bed by 11.00 pm the cat's out of the bag anyway now!!! 8-) :D

I should be so lucky :D I'll try not to slurp me cocoa so loud at Lincoln (lol)

Graham

Sorry, we don't really "do" shows unless we're actually shopping - and in any case, this weekend would be a no-no. We NEVER miss Burnham-on-Crouch Carnival.

The whole town is "en fete" all day Saturday, stalls in the streets, Baptist Church open for coffee, illuminated floats in the evening - a mere motorhome show couldn't possibly compete.

So anyone who's NOT going to Lincoln, get yourselves over to Burnham!

(But make sure it's to Burnham-on-CROUCH, the Essex one, not B-on-SEA, wrong side of the country.)

Shows are too much like going shopping. There's nothing I need. Anyway it's the 3 Peak Cyclo Cross Race on Sunday. We will be handing out drinks on Pen-Y-Ghent. On the way home a pint of Copper Dragon and some old english cooking at the Maypole in Long Preston. Marvellous

Enjoy the show Mel and don't spend too much.

Hi Mick

Not too bothered really ... so long as there's coffee and biscuits! :D :$

Shame about Clive and Jan, I hope they remember to protect their tender bits ... sunburn can be very painful on the usual body parts but it doesn't bear thinking about on their 'pink' bits! Not that I want to actually visualise their pink bits you understand! :$ 8-) *-)

Quickly changing the subject ... who from the team will be there? :-D

Andy - if there's free biscuits to be had, Sir Lloyd, Hurry, Miss McSquidgy, and probably one or two others. As for me and J, I don't think we'd make it past the Bristol (Avonmouth) road works - it's hell at the moment. Suppose I could nip up on my Harley. But on second thoughts I don't really fancy kipping with any of the above.

Have a good time in the heatwave!

madmick

Looks like there are lots of Vans heading to Lincoln.

I was heading in the opposite direction this morning & had a constant stream of Vans travelling east on the M180/M18/M62.

My right arm is worn out waving to you all.

Well after a warranty issue necessitating a visit to our dealer, today. See Autocruise Startrail Control panel thread)

we hope to see you all from Saturday morning onwards.

Well here we are again, Friday morning has dawned bright and sunny again with the promise of another great day. Yesterday was mixed with the morning being beautiful cloudless sky and warm and the afternoon clouded over a bit and the temperature dropped quite noticably but no rain and only a light breeze. Looking good for a fine weekend. Stand 333.

D.

Archived