Windbreaks

Poppyperson

Hi fellow motor vanners

Brand new V Dub owners - caravanned for over 20 years ! Went to our first show the other day at Shepton, and saw some horizontal poles for keeping windbreaks taut. Should have bought them, but didn't. Does anyone know where we can get them? I have trawled the web and can find no mention at all.

Looking forward to meeting fellow T4's, any tips greatly appreciated !!!!

Thanks

Poppyperson - 2009-09-26 12:47 AM Hi fellow motor vanners Brand new V Dub owners - caravanned for over 20 years ! Went to our first show the other day at Shepton, and saw some horizontal poles for keeping windbreaks taut. Should have bought them, but didn't. Does anyone know where we can get them? I have trawled the web and can find no mention at all. Looking forward to meeting fellow T4's, any tips greatly appreciated !!!! Thanks

Hi Jane,

I've only ever seen them at the shows, I bought half a dozen at Newbury earlier this year and they do work really well.

Tried Googling for them a few times but no luck, so unless you are anywhere near Lincoln today, looks like you'll have to wait until the Peterborough show next April.

J9withdogs - 2009-09-26 11:10 AM

Hi Jane - welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I can't help with the windbreak query but I'm a fellow T4 owner. (lol)

Yeah......So? :D

peter - 2009-09-27 8:44 PM

J9withdogs - 2009-09-26 11:10 AM

Hi Jane - welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I can't help with the windbreak query but I'm a fellow T4 owner. (lol)

Yeah......So? :D

Poppyperson - 2009-09-26 12:47 AM

Hi fellow motor vanners

Looking forward to meeting fellow T4's

Thanks

Yeah..so!

Archived