Ducato Judder

Guest peter

Well, I got the engineers report on my motorhome finally !

I would respectfully ask anyone who has a problem to get an independent vehicle engineer to look at their vehicle. My report basically verifies all the good things about the Fiat vehicle being a pile of (***) anyway once I have this report filed with solicitors I will make it available to anyone who wishes to use it as evidence in thier own case.

I shall now proceed with my own independent action and hopefully shall have news in the not too distant future !

I would certainly like to see the report - I intend to visit the Fiat stand at the NEC on Oct 15/16th to start my campaign (my vehicle is 5 mths old). I am surprised at your comment that "the Fiat vehicle being a pile of (***)" as apart from the reverse juddering my vehicle is superb.

Hi Moyne i would be very interested in the report although i would not be able to use it as for example,a test case, as each vehicle must be examined individually.Going to court may turn out to be very costly,i myself considered the naming and shaming path first perhaps through BBC watchdog if only to raise profile,good luck,colb

Archived