Seafrance open for 2010!

Tony Jones

As of this morning, Seafrance are taking online bookings for early 2010 - and very tempting they are too.

I've just booked for a fortnight starting Easter Monday (5/4 - 18/4) and got it for £64 return!

(I can't go AWOL at Easter itself, and Liz is stuck with school hols, so the current policy in Essex of fixing the hols independently of Easter is great for us).

Tony

Hi,

That's an extremely good price. I have the SeaFrance Carnet and it now costs me £89 return, however it does mean that I can come and go as I please with no extra charges for not being on the pre booked time. It seems it really does pay to book early with SeaFrance!

Bill Ord

Yes, it always seems to. When we want to go over for summer, we book around Christmas and always get a good deal.

"Fluid pricing" may mean that last-minute booking also gets good prices, but I've never screwed up the nerve to hang on and see!

We always know well in advance what dates we'll be able to go, so booking the ferry early is no problem. Of course, we don't plan anything else in advance, unless there's some special event we want to make sure of. Otherwise, it's "book the ferry, make the rest up as we go along!"

Eurotunnel frequent traveller account flexible travelling at £96 return same price all year just had 5 trips since 30th April best I had with Seafrance was £64 no frills and had too pay extra £20 for a 3 hour earlier booking last May 2008 is tunnel for me everytime 35 minutes coast to coast and calm in all weathers..

As of this morning, Seafrance are taking online bookings for early 2010 - and very tempting they are too.
I've just booked for a fortnight starting Easter Monday (5/4 - 18/4) and got it for £64 return!

Was that with the offer code " BROWN " which usually gives an extra 10% discount

Archived