Sevic TV road test. re MMM spring newsletter

Guest bill h

Guest bill h
The TV chosen was the 15inch. At a cost of £279.99 plus 4.96 postage. Advertised as next day delivery. The telephone staff were very helpfull. Delivery was 4 days. The item comes with a hefty 231 page book in seven languages (33 pages each). Even I found them easy to follow. Made in China, looked pretty good, every group item in seperate plastic bags. The screen was also protected. No mains lead and the plug into the TV needs to be a 3 point triangle one. The on screen instructions were very clear and understandable. The DVD system works fine. Other uses for computer etc not tried as I don't understand the technology wording. The set was run for some hours on 230v and 12v, no problems. It has a carrying handle also an adjustable stand. The screen colours etc are adjustable. Result. I cannot fault it neither the people selling it. The seller 'incardvd' from 197 St Helens Avenue, Swansea, is part of the 'Uplands group, with 5 other labels on the invoice. bill h

• 1 month later...
:-D Yes, I also purchased on of these lcd tv setsd. I am delighted with it and with the excellent service provided by the suppliers, Incardvd, of Swansea. I have used it several times in the van. It seems to be just what I wanted. And to have also a DVD facility neatly built in behidn the screen - that is excellent. However, when used with the Pace mini digibox with feed from the aerial via the digibox box, the sound does not seem to be in stereo. Our digibox lives in a small cupboard overhead but the aerial/tv leads have been wired into the pre-existing aerial socket. But when fed to tv from digibox via scart led (unfortuantely not built into the wood panelling!), the sound does seem to be in stereo. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Archived