ADVICE ON AFFAIR

gmcclin

I would be most grateful for any advice anyone could give on this matter of deep concern to me.

For sometime now I've suspected that my wife may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the flat although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my motorhome which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my motorhome that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I Should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

:-D

Guest JudgeMental

What awful news! you must be wondering what is best to do......

I would spray the rusty area with some WD40 to prevent further deterioration while you await exspurt help.

Incidently.....Where do you live? and whats your wifes mobile number?

Before you incur the wrath of some of the less tolerant members, may I respectfully point out that this type of thread should really to be in Chatterbox and not in Motorhome Matters.

That said, it does make one wonder what your inadequacies were that made your wife seek pleasure elsewhere.

Don't be shy you can tell us after all no one else will ever read it as it is in the wrong place!

Welcome back Tony - that's a much nicer picture - you are not, I hope, trying to tempt poor Gerard's wife away from him are you with the pin up pose - just when the poor chap is so obviously distraught?

Shame on you!

Guest JudgeMental
JudgeMental - 2009-09-30 1:49 PM

Incidently.....Where do you live? and whats your wifes mobile number?

Still waiting........

On very very rare occasions (how can I convey this delicately :-S )Mrs mental has allowed moi to dip into my port allowance for the company of an attractive young lady thing.

So if she is a "bit of a looker" I may be prepared to contribute to your rust fund *-)

Hopesy - 2009-09-30 5:56 PM

The repair depends on whether the van will be fought over and who is likely to win the custody battle, you may have only weekend visiting rights and set up a group "vanners for Justice". :-D

I would settle for the weekend visiting rights. That sounds good to me

Guest Tracker
parkmoy - 2009-10-01 9:58 AM

I can't help you with the rust problem but when I discovered my wife in bed with another man I broke his white stick and kicked his dog down the stairs.

That's a bit unfair as you surely can't blame the dog for his owner's bad taste?

Tracker - 2009-10-01 10:59 AM

parkmoy - 2009-10-01 9:58 AM

I can't help you with the rust problem but when I discovered my wife in bed with another man I broke his white stick and kicked his dog down the stairs.

That's a bit unfair as you surely can't blame the dog for his owner's bad taste?

I recently saw a blind man with a guide dog, the dog actually peeeed on the mans' leg, oh oh I thought, but the owner didn't seem concerned, he actually offered the dog a biscuit, I had to say something so said, "that's very noble of you sir, your dog Pees on you and you give him a biscuit" not so says the man, I need to find out where his head is so I can kick his ass. *-) *-) *-)

Guest Tracker
libby - 2009-10-02 9:36 PM

Spray wife with WD 40 then drive into the sunset a free man

Wouldn't KY jelly be more appropriate?

Archived