ADVICE ON AFFAIR

gmcclin

Steady Steady. This is a motorhome forum as pointed out by TRACKER earlier in the thread. Now can we get back to the original question about rust on my van. :-D :-D .P.S My next question/thread will be about my dongle ;-) Will raise this matter when i get back from my break

Guest Tracker
gmcclin - 2009-10-03 2:59 PM

Steady Steady. This is a motorhome forum as pointed out by TRACKER earlier in the thread. Now can we get back to the original question about rust on my van. :-D :-D .P.S My next question/thread will be about my dongle ;-) Will raise this matter when i get back from my break

Just don't tell us that yer dongle is going rusty through lack of use because that REALLY is a SERIOUS matter?

Tracker - 2009-10-03 3:42 PM

gmcclin - 2009-10-03 2:59 PM

Just don't tell us that yer dongle is going rusty through lack of use because that REALLY is a SERIOUS matter?

Dont be silly Tracker it has never been exposed to the elements to become rusty. I have a problem which may be similar to your own problem that you described in a previous thread and i quote "It seems to work sometimes where I least expect it and not where I do expect it and there seems no logic to the coverage at times? ". Maybe you can let me know if you managed to resolve this problem? :-D

Guest Tracker
gmcclin - 2009-10-03 3:59 PM

Dont be silly Tracker it has never been exposed to the elements to become rusty. I have a problem which may be similar to your own problem that you described in a previous thread and i quote "It seems to work sometimes where I least expect it and not where I do expect it and there seems no logic to the coverage at times? ". Maybe you can let me know if you managed to resolve this problem?

It does seem that as these dongles get older they do become susceptible to unpredictable failure - so I am told.

I don't know whether it is a hardware or a software issue or which part of the sophisticated gubbins inside needs to be sorted - but I have no idea how one does this - maybe someone with greater experience than I of these matters could advise us all please?

Meanwhile all I can say is to be grateful when it works properly, enjoy the experience, and try not to be too disappointed if it fails to get the required signal strength to operate fully.

Meanwhile our problems continue - anyone for a new dongle?

Tracker - 2009-10-02 9:55 PM

libby - 2009-10-02 9:36 PM

Spray wife with WD 40 then drive into the sunset a free man

Wouldn't KY jelly be more appropriate?

No fiery jack on the condoms.......sorts em both out :D :D

& while she cools off he can get the motorhome fixed

Paul

Archived