Sea France still cheapest.

vindiboy

I have just done several searches for Ferry prices for a trip over starting middle of this month and returning April next year and Sea France is coming up cheapest by far, £88 return, Norfolk line want £156 for the same thing, Tunnel was £144 .Vive La Sea France. *-) *-)

vindiboy - 2009-10-01 6:37 PM

I have just done several searches for Ferry prices for a trip over starting middle of this month and returning April next year and Sea France is coming up cheapest by far, £88 return, Norfolk line want £156 for the same thing, Tunnel was £144 .Vive La Sea France. *-) *-)

Just tried it Malc P&O came up cheaper for me mate!! try them!!

images.jpg.9356a932527ba823008386586e110750.jpg

vindiboy - 2009-10-01 6:37 PM

Just priced a short trip thro' the CC for this month. Sea France £25 cheaper than P&O. The tunnel is a rip off. I did ask if the prices were out for returns next year and was told all costs available except Norfolkline, so??????

I used it 2 weeks ago and paid £38 one way. I thik it is much better than the Speed ferries vessel, much bigger, brand new and able to take lorries. Plenty of room on the twin parking decks, so no hassle driving on and off.

Very comfortable inside. Did not think the Priority lounge was worth the extra on seeing it and you are not guaranteed priority boarding unless they have altered this. Easy to book on the internet with not to excessive extra card charges. I will use them again. Time to cross is approx 1 hour.

Clive.

I still have P&O concessions so find them the cheapest still (Dover - Calais return £70 and no amendment charges) but would really prefer the Portsmouth route if it was cheaper. It would have cost me almost £300 and you can burn a lot of diesel for that. All the LD Lines offers I have seen are only for cars - they don't seem to want m/homes. Incidentally Sea France is in financial difficulty and hoping to be bailed out by SNCF.

Archived