Orian Motorhomes?

SAS

When going on the 'price list' it says:

All run out models are now exclusively available through the Marquis

Motorhomes network. Call 0800 026 7777 for details of stock and prices.

To me, 'run out' usually means end of line .... I suspect therefore that they're revising their range or have stopped some models altogether.

Orian is (was) a brand of AutoSleepers supposedly aimed at younger clients. I believe that since the UK management buyout AutoSleepers have dropped the Orian brand. Many of the Orian models were similar to existing (at the time) AutoSleeper models. Hope this helps.

David B - 2009-10-04 8:30 PM

Orian is (was) a brand of AutoSleepers supposedly aimed at younger clients. I believe that since the UK management buyout AutoSleepers have dropped the Orian brand. Many of the Orian models were similar to existing (at the time) AutoSleeper models. Hope this helps.

I thought that Autosleeps was now owned by SEA? Am I wrong?

Bill Ord

Guest Tracker

My understanding is that the Trevellyan family are no longer involved and that with modern commercial pressures being as they are things are not what they once were at Willersey regarding quality control and customer service?

This is purely anecdotal as I have no recent experience of Auto Sleepers and I may well be wrong.

In the 'old days' I would have had no qualms at all about buying an obsolete AS van as the back up and advice used to be superb.

If you have doubts why not phone AS and ask about parts and service backup for Orian and do please let us know how well - or not - your conversation goes.

My several year and three van experience of Marquis is good so far as they do seem to be much more customer focused than many dealers.

That said even Marquis may well not be able to magic up an obsolete part in years to come - as I discovered when I reversed into my own garage and smashed two led rear light units on our 2006 'pre Swift' Autocruise!

For those who wondered - Charles & Son at Poole sourced new ones for me within a few days and I have now learnt both to watch and to trust the reversing camera!!

Archived