Carry on Camping TV Documentary

Dunja

Television company is looking for your best and worst camping and caravanning experiences for a documentary on camping vacations in Britain and abroad. We are also looking for home movies and memories of camping days gone by in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Please contact Dunja at Flashback TV dunjanoack@flashbacktv.co.uk

Guest Tracker

I can stay at home and get that without helping others to make loadza money of which I don't get even a small share!

Even MMM pays £40 for transcribing club site details from the sites handbook!

Why is this "Dunja" character engaging in mutliple spam commercial advertising here........

and without getting any of his (her?) multiple posts pulled by the Mods??

I'm going to make a TV series about this..........

handyman - 2009-10-06 8:41 AM

peter - 2009-10-05 11:13 PM

Who gives a damn.

you will..........

its rather annoying to reply to a post, only to find the same post in another section of the forum

Still don't give a damn.

peter - 2009-10-06 1:58 PM

handyman - 2009-10-06 8:41 AM

peter - 2009-10-05 11:13 PM

Who gives a damn.

you will..........

its rather annoying to reply to a post, only to find the same post in another section of the forum

Still don't give a damn.

I'm with you Pete, I don't give a damn about owt *-)

Crumbs! Glad to see that everybody (excluding Mel) is still nice and helpful to other forum members. I would gladly of helped Tracker, Handyman or whoever with anything to do with their profession .... without expecting payment...... :-( off to play with my harp and clean my halo!

ROON - 2009-10-08 9:55 AM Crumbs! Glad to see that everybody (excluding Mel) is still nice and helpful to other forum members. I would gladly of helped Tracker, Handyman or whoever with anything to do with their profession .... without expecting payment...... :-( off to play with my harp and clean my halo!

Hello Joy.

On the off chance that you are still with us, and I do hope so.  Re, Playing your harp and cleaning your halo.

I'm  Pimp, any chance of you doing a bit of part time work for me :D

Dave 

ROON - 2009-10-08 9:55 AM

Crumbs! Glad to see that everybody (excluding Mel)is still nice and helpful to other forum members. I would gladly of helped Tracker, Handyman or whoever with anything to do with their profession .... without expecting payment...... :-( off to play with my harp and clean my halo!

What have I done!!!! 8-)

Guest Tracker
ROON - 2009-10-08 9:55 AM

Crumbs! Glad to see that everybody (excluding Mel) is still nice and helpful to other forum members. I would gladly of helped Tracker, Handyman or whoever with anything to do with their profession .... without expecting payment...... :-( off to play with my harp and clean my halo!

That's easy for you to say Joy as I'm retired and you're several hundred miles away.

Fortunately I have a short memory and if ever you do need help I just hope that I will be able to remember how?

Hope you are feeling better the next time that you visit us!

Dave, Yup! You'll find me under the statue at Lewis' on Lime Street. It will probably be the only piece of action I get at my age! :-D

(Mel, I said excluding you because YOU WERE helpful and obliging.) *-)

Yep, Tracker, thanks for that.... I havn't forgotten and my post was only meant lightheartedly ... although I am considering taking Dave up on his offer :$ ;-)

Joy

You're supposed to WASH clothes! 8-)

I thought you just threw them away when they got dirty and went and bought a load more down at the local charity shop or car boot sale! :$

My ex-doctor (he left his practice to go travelling ... permanently!) used to buy his shirts from a charity shop, he'd wear them for a few days then give them back to the charity shop and buy some more ... it worked out cheaper than having them professionally laundered!!! :D

Archived