Dogs at NEC

Poppy

Dogs are not allowed 'on the premises', I take that to mean the exhibition areas themselves - we've always taken our dogs with us, they stay in the van and they like to sit next to the dinette window or in the front seats, watching all the 'humans' wander about, keeps them amused for a while before they go and have a nice long snooze sprawled out on 'our' bed! :-D

Do remember though if you take your dog with you you'll need to go back to let him/her out at least at lunch time so you need to decide if you need that 'aggro' - we don't mind as we always have lunch in the van anyway as it's much cheaper than the NEC prices - by the time people will have queued and then found somewhere to sit down to eat their expensive grub, we've had a nice sarnie and a cuppa, a bit of a potter with the dogs and are then refreshed and raring to go again! :-D

Mel, if you're going on Friday we can park next to each other and your dogs and ours can chat to each other out of the windows and compare notes on vans!

As to why they can't get in, I can't see the problem, they let them in by the thousand for the dog show!

libby - 2009-10-07 12:04 AM

Gee MelB, think of how much more spare time you would have without the dogs, you could stay in the shows all day and not have to constantly be wondering what the little one's are doing.

Its nice to get away from the show for a bit of fresh air and change of scene. Who said I wonder what the dogs get up to, I think they quite like being on their own at times so they can sprawl out without a care in the world. :-D

Archived