breakthrough in bra design

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the sh*te out of him.

On the same vein:

Apple announced today the development of a microchip that can be implanted into a womans breast and play downloaded music. The i-tit will retail at £399.00 and is regarded as a revolutionary breakthrough as women are persistently moaning that men are always staring at their t**s but never listening to them.....

Randonneur - 2009-10-09 11:06 AM

On the same vein:

Apple announced today the development of a microchip that can be implanted into a womans breast and play downloaded music. The i-tit will retail at £399.00 and is regarded as a revolutionary breakthrough as women are persistently moaning that men are always staring at their t**s but never listening to them.....

That's interesting. So, one in each boob then to give stereo? And the bloke has to get his head in between them to enjoy the "surround sound" effect?

Bob ;-)

JudgeMental - 2009-10-09 10:45 AM

Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the sh*te out of him.

I should damn well think so. We can't have some academic spoiling our winter fun. :D

Usinmyknaus - 2009-10-09 4:11 PM
Randonneur - 2009-10-09 11:06 AM On the same vein: Apple announced today the development of a microchip that can be implanted into a womans breast and play downloaded music. The i-tit will retail at £399.00 and is regarded as a revolutionary breakthrough as women are persistently moaning that men are always staring at their t**s but never listening to them.....
That's interesting. So, one in each boob then to give stereo? And the bloke has to get his head in between them to enjoy the "surround sound" effect? Bob ;-)

Might be a bit sore when twiddling the knobs tuning in.:-(

Dave

JudgeMental - 2009-10-10 3:34 PM

Mel B - 2009-10-09 5:47 PM

You could suffocate in between some as well. :-D

Babe.........

You called, honkey tonks?

Archived