NEC CC day?

colin

colin - 2009-10-11 10:54 AM Does anyone know if the CC have a 'special offer day'? I wish to avoid the crowds if possible.

The CC's website lists a CC day at the NEC on Tuesday the 13th but I suspect that this does not mean that the show will be restricted just to CC members. If you look at the show's own website it lists it as being open from the 13th but says nothing about the first day being restricted.

Perhaps the CC day offers lower prices for members on that day, but I'm pretty sure that we will not have exclusive admittance?

colin - 2009-10-11 11:15 AM Cheers, I looked around CC website but couldn't find that info. Just to clarify, I like to pick a mid week day hoping it will be quiet, one year I turned up on the CC day and it was heaving.

Type NEC into the search facility.

Madmaggott - 2009-10-11 1:06 PM The CC day is Thursday; this is when members get a discounted 'on the gate' ticket.  It is not an exclusive members only day.  BTY CC had a very good advance purchase offer for members but I expect it may be too late for this now.

The CC website for the NEC show in 2009 states that the members' day is, as I said earlier, on Tuesday 13th.

If you are a member they should have sent you a code to use with a saving of £4 on the pay at gate price. I got mine for £11.95 + 50p arrangement fee. They are valid for any single day during the length of the show.

Unfortunately I no longer have the code as I bought my tickets several weeks ago.

Archived