Trick or Treating

josie gibblebucket

Trick or Treating  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a new user I felt moved to replyto this thread. We went out last night and this morning found our house had been pelted with raw eggs. So I did,nt feel too chuffed this morning when I had to spend an hour cleaning the windows whilst suffering with a hangover!! So yes I think it should be banned.

Hi Big momma,

Having watched a friend pull a lump of broken bottle out of his eye, I would be in favour of banning fireworks. Whatever, it excused him from doing National Service. Strange, its almost 5/12, and I haven't heard any fireworks yet. Usually they are "crumping" away for weks beforehand. BIG *******!

I was pleasantly surprised how polite the T&Ts were. Tots and teenagers, not a neanderthal amonst then. There were dozens of small groups wandering the street. They each got a mini Mars or Milky Way. I learned my lesson a couple of years ago, when it cost me a new car radio arial.

Eggs? We get a few, but not on halloweeen, yet. If it becomes a real problem, I will consider buying a few myself, crack them on the perps heads. Then we can all join in the joke.

What will be the cost of the firework dispay at end of Olympics? Who will have paid for it? Could the money be better spent?

Well I have to say thank you to the X-factor, come 8 O'clock all the teenagers must have been back at home (or in the pub) watching the show as there were no knocks on the door after that. mind you i now have a large bowl of goodies left, guess what the Carol singers are getting this year :D :D

Guest Tracker

Oh - I See - that might explain why it went very quiet outside here just before 8.00 pm - I never thought of the X Factor having any positive attributes but if it gets kids off the streets long may it continue!

Just as long as I don't have to endure the mindless adulation - and self adulation - and audience manipulation - not to mention the artificially generated manic noises from the 'audience'!

Thank goodness for Freeview and umpteen more channels of equally mindless crud allegedly to entertain educate and inform us all on a Saturday night!

Tracker - 2009-11-02 8:08 PM

Just as long as I don't have to endure the mindless adulation - and self adulation - and audience manipulation - not to mention the artificially generated manic noises from the 'audience'!

But how would you knowabout the mindless adulation, etc, etc if you are watching the umpteen other channels. Go on admit it, you are a closet X Factor fanatic, when you having the 'coming out' party (lol)

Guest Tracker

Cos trailers, adverts and excerpts are hard to miss - especially those shots of the panel admiring themselves and trying to impress the impressionable - sorry I mean gullible - youngsters whose lives are so sad and empty that they have nothing more worthwhile in their tiny worlds than to worship so called 'celebrities'.

Yuk - it's pathetic - and it's getting worse!

Archived