spain

modelmaker

Hi MM and welcome we did the area around Peniscola/Benicarlo/Vinaros in January to April this year and stayed at Camping El Eden in Peniscola they take the ACSI card but they also do their own reductions for long stays..the longer the cheaper!! www.camping-eden.com try this site not a bad place to stay right on the beach next to the police station safe secure and the local bus service stops outside the site....5 mins to Peniscola market day on a Monday lots of eateries we enjoyed it back again in Jan 2010

854969550_SimplyTheBest.jpg.5c13520ac16cd12d74120fb0083477ef.jpg

I believe that you cannot live more cheaply for the winter than in Benidorm, Costa Blanca, although we have not wintered here ourselves I can tell you that two can eat out generously for 10 euro's with a bottle of wine thrown in, larger is 1 euro a pint.

We have a place on Camping Arena Blanca and campers long term can have a space for 11 euro's per night on here.

Good security and quiet, one and half miles from Benidorn centre but restaurants and bars just a couple of hundred yards down the road.

Bus stops almost at the campsite gates.

Hope this helps

Would also recomend El Eden in Peniscola, lovely spot. The one problem was overhead trees, and pitches average size. You need to look for a pitch without too many tress, especialy if you have roof fittings, as we have ( Air Con and Sat Dome) Peniscola is nice , with medievil city within walking distance, and close to the sea and promanade.

Pauline

starvin marvin - 2009-11-11 6:14 PM

Los Pinos! quiet!! you've got to be joking, and miles from the town, a bus ride or a bone jarring bike ride along the front.

Different strokes for different folk as they say, we think Los Pinos is a great site too, no bells or whistles but very pleasant, great access to the sea and beach walks, NICE bike ride to town and bus stops outside, access for larger vans needs some skill but OK ,good community spirit there we thought.Cheap WIFI too. *-) *-)

By co-incidence, I'm booked to play another gig tomorrow night (Saturday) at Bar Wifi, which is at Camping Los Llanos.......which is another Camping site on the old coast road which runs north from Denia up towards Oliva.

Have played there many times before over the past couple of years...great bar, and cheap too (that's the drinks, not me)!!

:-D

Archived