We're Off

mondo

Me and the guvnor intend setting off for Spain in January..we will actually be sailing on the 6th of January...anyone else heading for Spain at that time more than welcome to tag along.

If there is a change of plan (ie) sailing time/Day we'll post on this thread we will be leaving Yorkshire a couple of days before ....overnight at Folkestone CC Site ,then down to the boat at Dover!!

Guest Tracker

We plan/hope to be doing likewise in January or maybe February but with hoping to move home plans might have to be changed at short notice so we won't book until a few days before we catch the ferry.

Plans are to visit Spain and Portugal over a 6 to 8 week period meeting up with friends from our Morocco trip last year and maybe even a few of the good folk from the forum.

Maybe a swapping of mobile numbers amongst any of us happy to meet others so that we can text each other with locations etc (voice calls too expensive unless emergency!).

Tracker and Mondo,

We are leaving on the Bilbao Ferry 2nd December. We are stopping first night in Zaragosa, second night on the coast and then on to Almafra (Just outside of Benidorm). From 20th December till after New Year we are staying in Mojacar where we have relatives. After that, anyones guess. Booked back on the ferry for 21st Feb. I have PM'd you my mobile no.

Geoff

catinou - 2009-11-18 12:57 PM

catinou - 2009-11-18 10:49 AM

Ray - how could you?? I wish........... :-S

Sorry, over it now! Have a great time and let us know how it goes - promise to keep that green eyed monster in check as I read..... :$ *-)

I know exactly how you feel. Have gone down to Iberia in January for a number of years now, but 'er indoors wants to experience a Winter in England, so are not going south this Winter. I'm missing Spain and Portugal already. Bon Voyage to all those migrating this Winter.

Geoff Tuckley - 2009-11-21 1:50 PM

Hi, Rupert123,

Know what you mean about the rain, it is the same here in Mold but looking at the news, some people have had it worse than us.

The good part about living on the side of a hill is no floods.

Enjoy your winter trip

Geoff

To true Geoff, the rivers and waterfalls are spectacular though and this weekend the canoists are out in force.

Archived