South Wales

tonyfletcher

Tony check out for traffic problems http://www.traffic-wales.com/ Things appear to be a bit quiet today local radio not reporting major problems in this part of east south wales. Heavy rain forecast O/night Friday and all day Saturday

M4 Be aware from J24 to J30 50mph Cameras are active. Also J30 closed due road widening...Traffic around Cardiff will be busy tomorrow due to Wales playing Argentina. We are packed up and will be away to York on Monday once we have recovered from our Sat/Sun at the Game..

"Having said that, what is the point in having these vehicles if you don't use them each weekend? "

Well not all of us can get away each weekend because of other commitments. For us the point of owning a motorhome is that when we do get a chance we can get away, even for just one night, plus of course ours is a workhorse for exhibiting at the outdoor shows.

D.

tonyfletcher - 2009-11-20 9:20 AM

Having said that, what is the point in having these vehicles if you don't use them each weekend?

I only wish I could afford to be away every weekend, financially and time wise :'(

I'm only jealous - Hope your weekend went well.

It's that Problem with life, Cash rich and no time or like Some time rich and a good pension Plus a motorhome.Life is to short to worry about tomorrow.There are no rich people at my local cemetary only desceased ones and someone else enjoying themselves on thier hard earnings.. :-D

Philjp - 2009-11-22 9:59 AM

It's that Problem with life, Cash rich and no time or like Some time rich and a good pension Plus a motorhome.Life is to short to worry about tomorrow.There are no rich people at my local cemetary only desceased ones and someone else enjoying themselves on thier hard earnings.. :-D

well said, i think that about sums it up :-|

Archived