questions regards Panel van conversions

Guest JudgeMental

Judge - thanx for the pics -- I am honoured to have received a personal set! The quality of fit & finish seems up to the usual Karmann standards -- but you might be tempting me to go in the Adria direction too!

I presume that they will show similar models at the NEC in October (I've booked tickets online for it)

Thanks again,

Colin.

P.S. Maybe you will need to go into the male modelling business to pay for it/keep it on the road!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental

Yes they are at the NEC but not all the models available in the UK, but probably the nicest SP will be there. its much nicer with rosewood interior then lighter wood.

I know I have a reputation for being down on UK dealers, but here again the Adria is a perfect example. UK spec has a grill but misses out on a whole host of wonderful options. and UK van is a lot more expensive for an inferior speced product IMO :-S

example 2

I called nearest south england dealer and asked for price (I was sitting down) asked if he had one to show the wife he said NO...asked for a discount the answer was err...NO as no discount on factory order, I mean come on!

and why we continue in the UK to pay an extortionate price for RHD spec is all wrong.

Guest JudgeMental
hymerwoman - 2010-09-28 5:36 PM

HI,

I spoke to Duncan of Widex Conversions today and they are building a 2 berth pvc on the new renault master which they are going to exhibit at the nec next month. Might be worth a look for the judge.

To narrow me thinks.....Have a look at the other thread I started on the subject, with photos from Düsseldorf

Archived