Just joined

insignia

Hi everyone, Although my wife and I have been motorhomers for a few years now I have never bothered with Forums my loss ,having just joined this one I have already found the answer to two problems that we had,I can only say what a fantastic group of people ,motorhomers are who take the time to post their advice and help for others to benefit from ,I hope I can make my contributions also in the future. Many thanks to all for the many interesting and varied postings.

Hi Tony, and welcome to the asylum.

Whatever questions we've got about our motorhomes, or the use of them, there's always someone on here or on Motorhome Matters who knows the answer.

You'll usually find more and quicker responses to general enquiries on MH Matters, but sometimes more detailed advice here on "Hints & Tips."

Oh, and steer clear of Chatterbox - some of the girls who frequent that will make you as mad as they are!

Tony

colin - 2009-11-24 7:45 PM

It's funny, I joined to ask what happened to K&C motorhomes never got an answer, but found people where asking questions I could help with, also picked up some info myself, trouble is it can be a bit adictive.

Are you referring to KC Motorhomes who were based at Sand Road Industrial Estate, Great Gransden and produced the Mistral, Mirage and Transcontinental models?

Derek Uzzell - 2009-11-25 6:48 PM

colin - 2009-11-24 7:45 PM

It's funny, I joined to ask what happened to K&C motorhomes never got an answer, but found people where asking questions I could help with, also picked up some info myself, trouble is it can be a bit adictive.

Are you referring to KC Motorhomes who were based at Sand Road Industrial Estate, Great Gransden and produced the Mistral, Mirage and Transcontinental models?

Their the ones, not sure of model range, they where approved VW convertors but did other work, Kay made the cusions for my present van, I know they got involved with Manhatton Motorhomes, when that went t*** up I guess they retired? but wondered if they where still in business somewhere.

MMM published test reports on a couple of KC Motorhomes VW high-top conversions in 1992 and 1993, but I don't know what happened to the company. A GOOGLE-search on "KC motorhomes gransden" pulls up a few details, but your best bet for information is probably Martin Watts who writes MMM's Classicmotorcaravanning section.

Tony Jones - 2009-11-24 7:34 PM

Hi Tony, and welcome to the asylum.

Whatever questions we've got about our motorhomes, or the use of them, there's always someone on here or on Motorhome Matters who knows the answer.

You'll usually find more and quicker responses to general enquiries on MH Matters, but sometimes more detailed advice here on "Hints & Tips."

Oh, and steer clear of Chatterbox - some of the girls who frequent that will make you as mad as they are!

Tony

Tony Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself :-D Shame on you!!

And you might find that your O.H. might be glad of the advise or help from the Silly Women that frequent the Chatterbox. ;-)

Archived