Servicing and MOT

DonB

Can anybody suggest a garage within striking distance of Wrexham that will do vehicle service (Fiat), habitation service and MOT in one visit?

Guest Mel E
Have a look at you back issues of MMM - there was a list published of such garages nationwide within the last 6 months.

Guest roger s
Mersey Regional Ambulance Service (behind Fire Station) in Ellesmere Port, very good and cheaper than main dealers.

Guest Joyce G
Mersey Regional Ambulance Service do an excellent vehicle service at a reasonable price, but I don't think they cover the habitation service.

Guest Kontiki
There is a motorcaravan dealer on the Wrexham Industrial estate Barrons Wrexham Dunster Road Wrexham Industrial Estate Tel: 01978 664300 I don't know if they can do what you want but you can give them a call. A bit further away is Spinney http://www.spinney.co.uk/ at Holmes Chapel. Having just got my car MOT'd & getting my camper done on Monday it isn't as simple as it used to be as all the testing stations are computerised & they can only do so many in a day. I always take mine to a local testing station WS Broads in Summerhill, they only do MOT's & I have always found them to be fair.

Archived