SNOW in Sussex and Gatwick

Lord Raindrop

No I have the biggest logs on the estate, burning in the biggest hearth you can imagine, keeping me all cosseted thankyou. The RV is in the conservatory and free from the cool damp air while the maid serves me a hot toddy. My aircraft is well parked up and protected as I've given the crew a long vacation.

Thanks for the comments. Other travellers might like to know the conditions around the area should they be flying.

Lord Raindrop - 2009-12-18 2:42 PM

No I have the biggest logs on the estate, burning in the biggest hearth you can imagine, keeping me all cosseted thankyou. The RV is in the conservatory and free from the cool damp air while the maid serves me a hot toddy. My aircraft is well parked up and protected as I've given the crew a long vacation.

Thanks for the comments. Other travellers might like to know the conditions around the area should they be flying.

Do you really own the Belfry?

Spent 8 hours getting home from Newcastle yesterday on the train cost £122 for a 2nd class off peak single, cheaper & quicker to fly if Gatwick had been open. Got dumped at Haywards Heath for an hour as given duff info, after train left London they announced sorry we made an error this train is not going to Littlehampton but Eastbourne UGG!!!

Not quite as much snow in Newcastle roads had been cleared overnight and were perfectly clear not like Sussex where it's total chaos.

Archived