Caravan Club Ferry offer

Knaus

Hi, Happy New Year

I am not a member of the Caravan Club but have been told that they are offering a Norfolkline ferry of £27 each way if you sail on a Sunday throughout 2010 if booked by 31 Jan.

Has anyone booked this? Would it be worth me joining the CC for this offer.

Plan to sail the first/second week in July and return end first week in August.

Thanks for any info

Guest JudgeMental
I think you will find a lot of us booked with the motorhome Show offer before Christmas...But this looks OK if prepared to travel on a Sunday

The CC website says for 2009

"Offers for travel outward on Sundays, returning Fridays - any sailing for just £37 for car and caravan. Motorhome length now up to 8m without supplement!"

It also says for 2010

"The Club will be adding the 2010 special offers to this page just as soon as we receive them"

(edit) The above relates to Norfolkline only

I have just tried the CC website and using their Compare Ferry prices facility, have found return fares for a 6 metre 'van as low as £75 for a 60 day return between mid May to mid July.

I am fairly sure that you have to be a member to use this booking facility, so if Knaus wants to know how much it would cost him to travel, he will either have to join, or ask someone to get a quote (NOT book) for him.

Just booked return crossings for the Duetto for the grand sum of £54-02 per trip. Crossing at 10:00 on a Sunday and returning at 14:01 on a Friday.

Requirements: be a member of the Caravan Club and book through their website, Travel out on a Sunday, Travel back on a Friday (any times).

There may well be better offers later on with other organisations / ferry operators, but I am pleased to have my crossings sorted now for the year ahead at this price. :-)

Yes booked yesterday £54 return free up grad to !st Class in june 13th return 25th june only available low season depart sun only return on a friday only motorhome up to 8mts must book between 05/01/10 31/01/10 for travel beteen 05/01/10 15/12/10

Archived