European travel insurance

worky

Hi - I am looking for some Multi-trip Annual European travel insurance that will cover us for more than 90 days per single trip, say up to 120 days, but have only seemed to find max 90 days. Has anybody got some recommendations please. Also I've noticed some companies require you to have a return ticket booked, I suppose it's to prove you're not away for longer than permitted, is this the case with all insurers?

thanks - Clyde

Hi Clyde we have just done this as I reply to you .

We bank with LloydsTSB and they have, which is OK for us, a 93 day Extended trip upgrade via Axa Insurance UK for £90 but can be any number of trips in any 12 month and I believe they can do longer but do not know the cost.

If any one out there is a customer a 45 day trip is FREE if a Platinum customer.

:-) :-)

worky - 2010-01-05 4:55 PM

Hi - I am looking for some Multi-trip Annual European travel insurance that will cover us for more than 90 days per single trip, say up to 120 days, but have only seemed to find max 90 days. Has anybody got some recommendations please. Also I've noticed some companies require you to have a return ticket booked, I suppose it's to prove you're not away for longer than permitted, is this the case with all insurers?

thanks - Clyde

For stuff like this my first port of call is always the local library to check on the Which mag reports, these I find are brilliant and for insurance give tables on ages and health issues . When I last renewed our insurance in Oct the best buy I could find that fitted our requirements was with Atlasdirect tel no is 08444 823 400, this was one of Which mags Best Buys.

I needed 120days min. No problem with the ticket issue, I still haven't bought one!!

The policy number includes the letters AXA so I guess....??

Archived