Morzine, France

Knaus

Guest JudgeMental

Is this in the Alps near lake Geneva? it is the only Morzine I can find....A ski resort? Whats the attraction their during August then? :-D

just had a look on my garmin POI and there are sites near centre. Les Marmottes is one Le Soleray another (3.8 M from centre) Aires at Les Gets 3.4 miles and others 6-7 miles away......

let me know if this is the right location and what you want

Hi Judgmental

Yes you have the right place. There are lots of outdoor activities there according to the tourist info. We hope to meet up with my daughter and family there for a week. Are the aires in the vicarious aires book or where else can I find them? I am yet to try and download POI's to my Garmin Nuvi.

Guest JudgeMental

not sure if in aires book, I have one somewhere. you need to download aires/sites to your nuvi. it makes life so much easier. have had mine for ages just ask on here and someone will send you the file to download

2 airee show up on this site nearby:

http://www.airecampingcar.com/

but then first site I mentioned is on edge of town and I would think a better bet as you can relax and entertain on a site.......what can you do in a car park/aire?

Guest JudgeMental
Charles Chodkowski - 2010-01-15 9:06 PM

Hello Judge

Can you explain to someone who has a Garmin Nuvi 660 and who does not speak a lot of French how you down load from this site.

Thanks

Hi Charles, I loaded mine from here I think? it was so long ago I cant remember....

If you PM me your email address I will have a go (with my sons assistance *-) )

Archived