Advice sought on Elddis Autoquest 130

Jed

Am new to motorhomes and live abroad. I am thinking of purchasing a new Autoquest 130 and would appreciate any advice , comments, reviews on this model or Autoquest models in general. I am unable to visit England at the moment to view. Any help appreciated.

Hi Jed,welcome to the forum,cant really give much advice on a 130 as we really dont like the dinette style of vans but eldiss in general is a fab entry level van ,we`ve had a 400 and at present have a 115,build quality is very good we`ve alway gone for the sunseeker version which give you extra`s such as a heki roof light,door flyscreen,blown air heating,full oven,excellent value for money,the only downside is the small size of the fresh and waste water tanks,bit of a pain if your abroad and not staying on sites.Suppose i should mention if you dont already know about it is the transmission judder on the fiat/peugeot chassis,it seems to affect the 6 speed gearboxes in the main,we have a five speeder and luckily dont seem to have any problem. I`m sure you`ll get a lot more advice from the forum.....happy motorhoming

Hi Jed No good on the Autoquest but have the Eldiss Autocirrus and really really pleased with it. It is a 'cheaper' range motorhome but I find it brilliant for my needs. The only thing I suggest is to go through lots of basic little things like the screws and ladders, etc. I ended up gluing all the little screws in the bed joints as they kept falling out. The ladder needed extending by a couple of inches to make it come down at the right angle to help me get down it, the shower unit screws needed sorting to make them secure ...... all small matters to make it top notch and I just love it love it love it. :-D

Archived