Interchangeable gas bottle regulators

Patricia

Sorry to raise this question but I have two Le Cube propane gas bottles and have read on here (but cannot now find it) that the regulators for these bottles fit the BP Lite bottles. This would be useful for me as I would not have to mess about with tightening jubilee clips etc. BP have informed me that "The UK Gaslight bottle uses a 27mm clip on regulator 37mbar pressure". Could anyone advise me please whether this would be the same as I already have on Le Cube?

Patricia

"Le Cube" uses a 27mm diameter 'clip-on' connector.

As your Le Cube bottles are propane versions, your regulator should be 37bar pressure, so (at least in theory!) your present regulator should attach directly to a BP GasLight bottle.

(Me, I'd be tempted to try to borrow an empty GasLight bottle to confirm that the regulator attaches OK. Or borrow a Gaslite regulator to confirm that it attaches properly to your Le Cube bottles. Better to confirm this in advance rather than discover there's a problem having forked out a hefty sum for a 'wrong' bottle.)

UK BP Gaslight bottles are not exchangeable abroad, though this probably won't concern you.

Archived