Sea France January Sale

net-traveller

SF have just started their sale.

Bon Voyage members have priority for the next 2 days. After that it's a free for all.

Sale ends 3 Feb or earlier, once 10,000 discounted sailings are sold.

Bon Voyage also gives free modification if notified at least 30 days prior to travel.

Got 2 crossings - June @ £56 and out on Aug Bank Holiday for £63 which includes Bon Voyage extra £2 discount per crossing.

Looks like I need to clarify the offer which is based on Flexible tickets.

Firstly - you do not need to have spend money on joining anything.

Secondly - the offer applies to any day of the week but excludes the cheap night sailings, presumably because they're cheap already.

"Bookings: The 10,000 tickets refers to the total number of tickets available on return crossings only. The £5 Early Booking Fare discount is shown deducted from the applicable crossings of the journey on the booking confirmation. The Early Booking Fare excludes Nightsaver sailings indicated by a half moon symbol or between the times of 22:00 and 04:05 Dover - Calais and 23:00 and 07:05 Calais - Dover.

Return travel is for any duration (excluding day trips/ 36 hour returns). Outward journey must start from Dover and return travel completed by 31 October 2010. The Early Booking Fare is not available to book on the day of departure."

On that basis may well be worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...
Mel B - 2010-01-31 3:56 PM Well done Dave, but it doesn't mean a lot to us unless you let us have details of the type of motorhome you have for a comparison to ours. :-S

Hi Mel,

Don't like fetching the subject up, but seeing you asked. A  Autosleeper Duetto,:-D  Ok its only a camper van but the cheapest I have done previous was £19 fast ferry Dover to Boulogne one way, on return £24 Dunkirk to Dover. £43 in total. Both ways at times of my choosing, Same as now.

Dave

There's nothing at all wrong with a camper van, it that's what suits your needs then that's what matters (I think they are nice vans too! :D ).

Why not put your van details in the 'location' part of the control panel info, that way in future people will know what you've got without having to ask, and if you ned help it can be more specific to your type of van.

It also means that if there is someone new on the forum and they are looking for advice on particular vans, they can see who's got what and ask directly.

Not saying you should do it, but it does help. :-S

Know what you are saying Mel, and definitely nothing wrong with a camper, I use it as everyday transport and holidays all over central Europe and UK but hoping to change later in the year.  I think there was a 6mtr length limit on those price's, but even so that should have fetched a lot of outfit's into scope. Offer ends today 1st Feb, they had 10,000 bookings on offer then increased it by another 1,000.

Dave

Archived