MMM awards 2010

colin

Yes it's that time of the year when we criticize MMM on their choise of winners :D

Haven't yet had the mag so can only go on whats on this website.

Fixed bed panelvan goes to Tribute 665, with Pace and Twin GiT commended.

Having looked at these very extensively I cannot see how (apart from price) the Tribute is rated better than a standard Twin or a Pace. Do the manufacterers/importers put a model forward? If so maybe Adria should have stuck to the standard model IMO

Guest Tracker

An award is only someone's opinion and their opinion and usage needs may well differ from yours - they certainly differ from mine so I totally ignore them and make my own choice.

Also bear in mind that they were making awards for several years to vans incapable of reversing up a gradient - so much for thorough testing.

Also bear in mind that every magazine or club needs manufacturer support both by advertising and for vehicles to allegedly road test and turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

That said read the blurb, check the layout and if you like the sound and look test one for yourself.

NEVER take anyone else's word that a van is totally fit for purpose - too many trusting but otherwise sensible people have got it very expensively wrong by not checking it out thoroughly prior to parting with their cash!

Archived