POI's for France

Knaus

Hi

Have tried search on here for any info but every time I try a search it says that there is a problem with it and the moderator knows about it.

I know I have seen several threads re this subject in the past but just can't find them now.

Help please

Knaus - 2010-01-19 3:12 PM

Hi

Have tried search on here for any info but every time I try a search it says that there is a problem with it and the moderator knows about it.

I know I have seen several threads re this subject in the past but just can't find them now.

Help please

Not quite sure what POI's you require but if its campsites in France and other European countries then this is a good source http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/ Its run by a Dutch guy called Archie.

David

Guest JudgeMental

I thought I posted this already...never mind :-D

if you PM me your email I will email you a set of files. dont ask me where i got them i have had them ages. It will take me a while as i need a hand from my son *-) but you will need to download "POI Loader" from garmin site. make a file on your PC desktop then stick what files you want in via poi loader, and hey ho there you go! hopefully :-S

Archived