Nosey Me again

michele

Where are you all running off to this summer ......The weather is lousy and all I can think about is getting away feels like I havnt seen the out side world for weeks get stuck with the kids cant get out for the weather .

And added to that we cant seem to find a rain cover that fits any wheelchair Oh come on let me dream where are you all going off too this summer .

Us France as usual on the static pone thats it but I am so looking forward to it already :D

Nice to see you Michele - my other half asked where you were hiding only yesterday!

We are off to see our younger son on 28th Feb for a week - no MH as he lives in Dubai - hoping for sun this time as last year it rained every day for 5 days.... >:-(

Friends in Cyprus in June some time for another week B-) - again no MH

Aug / Sept. 2 or hopefully 3 weeks in Europe - mainly Italy - MH this time Hurrah.....

We will be having a few weekend "Tunnel" trips and a few UK stops in the meantime with the MH to keep our hand in - hopefully taking the grandchildren somewhere before they move to the USA in the summer. :'(

Hi Michelle :-D like you Im getting depressed and fedup with not going away in he van and cant wait for the better weather so we can be off! we are a pair of wussus (sp) when it comes to the cold and lay our van up for the winter old bones you know) ;-)

For our main hols were heading for Southern Germany again!! just pottering around on the way there and back, we plan about five or six weeks, but will no doubt be having a couple of weeks here and there in the U.K. havent decided, we,ll just follow the weather.

Why dont you have a look in the pram shops of google one if you havent already for the rain cape! Im sure they must do one surely!

catinou - 2010-01-21 3:08 PM

Nice to see you Michele - my other half asked where you were hiding only yesterday!

We are off to see our younger son on 28th Feb for a week - no MH as he lives in Dubai - hoping for sun this time as last year it rained every day for 5 days.... >:-(

Friends in Cyprus in June some time for another week B-) - again no MH

Aug / Sept. 2 or hopefully 3 weeks in Europe - mainly Italy - MH this time Hurrah.....

We will be having a few weekend "Tunnel" trips and a few UK stops in the meantime with the MH to keep our hand in - hopefully taking the grandchildren somewhere before they move to the USA in the summer. :'(

Bloody ell you make me so envious .....enjoy it hope you have a lovely time ...tell that old man of yours I am here just busy with the kids been cooking all day beef burgnion ?? cant spell sorry anyway dont think the little uns like the wine taste so much so had to do a quick pork chop

maggyd - 2010-01-21 3:29 PM

Hi Michelle :-D like you Im getting depressed and fedup with not going away in he van and cant wait for the better weather so we can be off! we are a pair of wussus (sp) when it comes to the cold and lay our van up for the winter old bones you know) ;-)

For our main hols were heading for Southern Germany again!! just pottering around on the way there and back, we plan about five or six weeks, but will no doubt be having a couple of weeks here and there in the U.K. havent decided, we,ll just follow the weather.

Why dont you have a look in the pram shops of google one if you havent already for the rain cape! Im sure they must do one surely!

6 weeks you lucky people in a way I know we shouldnt wish our lives away but sometimes just some I say, I wish the day that the kids are all settled and we can go off on our own only coming back in school hols to look after the kids then take off again ...dreaming ........

The wheelchiars are to big for just rain covers I am going to look out for a thing like what you see the fishermen wear like a big plastic bright yellow cape with ahood on .

ohgrandma - 2010-01-21 3:52 PM

Michele. I found this site on google. Hope it is what you are looking for http://www.rdkmobility.co.uk/disabled-wheelchair-clothing/ scroll down and there is a lovely pink one, reasonable price too. Ria.x

Ria,

what a diamond exactly what i am looking for brilliant . Fred had one but in the move to the new school its gone never to be seen again .I didnt get it last time so didnt quite know where to look .. Ria dont suppose I can be cheeky ??? if i can I am looking for an all in one suit for the boy it has to zip at the back because he shreads his nappy so once zipped in he cant get at it . In normal Pjs he takes them off still shreads the nappy and still pees haha.

anyway just to say just phoned apparently I am to fill in the vat relief sheet so will order that tonight online when the kids go to bed .

Thanks everso much such a sweet lady x

Hi Michelle, don't know if this will cheer you up or not but this is our rough itinerary for this year

Peterborough(National) 22nd - 25th April 2010

Newbury (Southern)20th - 23rd May 2010

Prest Wold (New Show)18th - 20th June 2010

Cheshire(Northern) 15th - 18th July 2010

Malvern (Western)12th - 15th August 2010

Lincoln (season Finale) 23rd - 26th September 2010

All of the above are shows so they're work rather than holidays but we'll try to squeeze a couple of weekends in at Lake Vyrnwy in Mid Wales too and in July we're planning on going to Goodwood Festival of Speed.

We've actually decided that we'll skip a holiday per se this year but we'll bugger off somewhere warm just after Christmas/New Year for a week or so.

D.

Needs must Dave got to work anyway not so bad hopefully you will get business and pleasure .

If you say to people I am working this weekend at least they are like mini breaks after all you are the lucky one combining a hobby passtime with business . (lol)

http://www.kcsleepsuits.co.uk/child.html

Michele, Pleased I was able to help you. Not sure exactly what you meant for the boy. but, found the above. very expensive, I thought, but, maybe you can get help with purchasing some. anything to make life easier for you. Hope you are soon able to have a break. take care. and hugs for the children. Ria. xx

ps. I could just picture Freddie in the pink cape.

It must be me ! I try all differnt ways to find this stuff . I found one company and ordered one it was great when I went back for another it came far to big and now the first the ip has packed up so went to use th eother and houdini can get inside it and shred everything .

Ria this is exactly what I need and mean so thanks so much for taking time and the trouble to find for me . I will save that one for tomorrow when I can phone because youneed these kinda things spot on for size .Musnt be allowed to pull his arms in or get his hand up his leg haha .. feels wicked but he knows exactly what he is doing he dont want that nappy on ..I would obligue and leave off but he hasnt quite grasped it yet :D

Ok sorry thread interupted I blame Ria :D :D

Hi Michele. Must be telepathy as I wasn't too sure what you meant.

Hope you manage to get what is needed, Sounds as though you have your work cut out. I had to smile at the antics he gets up to. sometimes they have you running in circles dont they.? but, love them just the same.

Pleased I was able to help, that's what we are here for.

(lol) Ria.x

davenewell@home - 2010-01-21 5:15 PM

Hi Michelle, don't know if this will cheer you up or not but this is our rough itinerary for this year

Peterborough(National) 22nd - 25th April 2010

Newbury (Southern)20th - 23rd May 2010

Prest Wold (New Show)18th - 20th June 2010

Cheshire(Northern) 15th - 18th July 2010

Malvern (Western)12th - 15th August 2010

Lincoln (season Finale) 23rd - 26th September 2010

All of the above are shows so they're work rather than holidays but we'll try to squeeze a couple of weekends in at Lake Vyrnwy in Mid Wales too and in July we're planning on going to Goodwood Festival of Speed.

We've actually decided that we'll skip a holiday per se this year but we'll bugger off somewhere warm just after Christmas/New Year for a week or so.

D.

Hi my itinerary is very much the same as Dave,s (exclude Peterborough and Malvern)

Hardwork but good fun,starting year 12,and still enjoying it as much as ever :-D

Belgium - weekend in late March

France - week in June

RAF Fairford - weekend in July

A week 'somewhere' in September (Wales, Cumbria, South Coast?)

Chicago in November (No MH!)

Germany (Koln, Aachen Christmas Markets) - in December

Plus . . . Slimbridge, Oxford, Bristol and several weekend's away in 50 mile radius CL/CS network.

Plus as much time as possible in my workshop making toys . . . . gonna be a very busy year in the Way2Go household.

Archived