National Motorhome Show - Peterborough - April

Mel B

I know its early but ... I've just signed up for the show, from Thursday to Monday ... cost £33.00 after the discounts.

The group we usually camp with hasn't got an area this time so we've had to sign up with the 'rabble' ... aka GJH and the Motorhome Fun gang. :D

I've been a member of the MHFun forum since 2007 but have always just stuck with the O&A forum due to not having enought time to partake of many other sites. :-S

GJH - I shall expect you to warn me in advance of any initiation ceremony we may have to participate in! I've got some ear-plugs already. :$

Anyone else going to Peterborough, either as day visitors or for the weekend?

Mel B - 2010-01-24 6:10 PM

I know its early but ... I've just signed up for the show, from Thursday to Monday ... cost £33.00 after the discounts.

The group we usually camp with hasn't got an area this time so we've had to sign up with the 'rabble' ... aka GJH and the Motorhome Fun gang. :D

I've been a member of the MHFun forum since 2007 but have always just stuck with the O&A forum due to not having enought time to partake of many other sites. :-S

GJH - I shall expect you to warn me in advance of any initiation ceremony we may have to participate in! I've got some ear-plugs already. :$

Anyone else going to Peterborough, either as day visitors or for the weekend?

I just wondered if you are taking any bread for van roofs with you Mel?

Guest JudgeMental
Mel B - 2010-01-24 9:08 PM

Awe shucks Eddie .... I thought you were already going! I could've sworn I saw you in all your regalia there last year, including your suspenders! :D

Madam, We are oft to Wales that week......To bring a touch of class to the poor bu$$er's

Guest JudgeMental

surely there is a curfew/cut off point for generator use at night? *-)

All is not lost Mel, if you get the new bike in time you could remove the muffler and ride around at anti social times of the morning and night...You might still get a prize or at least be partially accepted :D

Archived