Replacement carpets

insignia

If you want to replace your old carpets as we have just done on our autocruise starspirit 2004 look no further than Kustomsport Barnsley Yorkshire.We supplied the new carpet ourselves ,Kustomsport arranged to have our old ones collected from us to use as patterns,made up the new ones and delivered the new and old ones back to us in Kent.Excellent job done at very reasonable cost ,a highly recommended company

Dear Roy, we too used this company when our Knaus Traveller needed new carpets. As its a German van carpets weren't fitted as standard so the dealer provided removable ones (we purchased new in 2002). The provided carpets were better suited to a house bedroom and therefore stained easily and did not wear well. So off we trotted to Barnsley in July 2008 and they used the carpets as a template and provided new ones in less than a week. I'm sure they could sort something out re yours being fitted. The new carpets are lovely to look at, tone with the colour of the upholstery and have proved very hard wearing and stain resistant. We use the van a LOT so they have been tested! I see that you live "down south" but I think a trip "up north" would be well worth your while. By the way, we paid £200 for cab and living area. :-D

Dear Roy, we too used this company when our Knaus Traveller needed new carpets. As its a German van carpets weren't fitted as standard so the dealer provided removable ones (we purchased new in 2002). The provided carpets were better suited to a house bedroom and therefore stained easily and did not wear well. So off we trotted to Barnsley in July 2008 and they used the carpets as a template and provided new ones in less than a week. I'm sure they could sort something out re yours being fitted. The new carpets are lovely to look at, tone with the colour of the upholstery and have proved very hard wearing and stain resistant. We use the van a LOT so they have been tested! I see that you live "down south" but I think a trip "up north" would be well worth your while. By the way, we paid £200 for cab and living area. :-D

Archived