CampingCar Infos Aires on USB Flashdrive

david lloyd

My old CD version of the CampingCar INfos Aires is a bit out of date now so I would like to order the USB Flashdrive version (can download it onto the laptop then use the flashdrive as a memory stick) but does anyone know if it runs on Windows 7?

The CCInfos website lists XP, Vista etc but not 7.

Regards,

David

I was going to send for it just before Christmas then saw the new version came out in January so I thought I'd wait.

As usual it slipped my mind & now I've left it too late :$ :$ Still I downloaded the latest GPS file so I will have them on my Tomtom.

I also thought about downloading them but my connection at the moment is terrible, keeps dropping offline at random times, suspect the wiring from the BT socket to the internal one but that will have to wait until we get back from portugal.

Pity they don't have a UK supplier for this I'm sure they would get loads of sales.

Hi, I run the 2006 version on windows 7 ultimate addition and its no problem, so i can't really see any reason why this years version should have any problems, and as someone has already pointed out you could always run it in the XP mode.

PS. I also run it on my Nokia N97 and it works fine.

david lloyd - 2010-02-10 7:07 PM

My old CD version of the CampingCar INfos Aires is a bit out of date now so I would like to order the USB Flashdrive version (can download it onto the laptop then use the flashdrive as a memory stick) but does anyone know if it runs on Windows 7?

The CCInfos website lists XP, Vista etc but not 7.

Regards,

David

Peter, if you go on the website forum, and you can read French, you will find the answer to your question there. The webmaster also answers individual queries and offers to help people who are having download problems. I also had download problems because of a very dodgy internet connection. Fortunately, before I found this cc-infos forum, a very kind member of this forum helped me out.

If you cannot read French PM me with your question and I will try to find out the answer.

Archived