Aldi special

maggyd

A Couple of years ago we bought a rotary clothes airer/dryer from Aldi, a few people have asked me on our travels where we got it from! I noticed to-day that they have them in on special about £4.99 I think, I can recommend it as it packs away neatly you can get quite a lot on it, I use elastics and tent pegs to keep it steady when there is a breeze! but apart from that it is good.

Mel B - 2010-02-18 5:04 PM

I've had a shuftie at the Aldi site and can't see the dryer advertised, so it must be a current offer, rather than an up and coming one. I did spot, however, a generator if anyone is after one:

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week08Sunday10.htm

Mel they are in the shops now :-S if they have any left that it?? if you go to a shop and they have sold out they will find you one if they can from another shop. They were this Thurs 17th.

Maggy, I never used to shop at Aldi till I saw something on one of these threads.

For anybody, not even after a dryer, it's well worth popping in every so often. They have fantastic 'bits and pieces' ideal for the motor home and cheaper than camper shops. Latest buy for me was a washing up bowl to fit into my small mh sink, plus various 'kitchen' bits and bobs.

Will go and look at these Maggy now. Thanks for the posting. Joy

Did you find them Joy? my O.H. is Aldi,s best customer I think :-D they have just opened a bigger store near us and I shop there every week, I find the fruit and veg very good.

We shop at Aldi mostly when in Germany and France Im not snobby about where I shop they are always handy.

Why I posted about the clothes airer is when we were in Fusan in Germany I had a German kocking and asking me where I got it!! we were only a couple of hundred yards from the Aldi but they didnt have any in!! thats the only drawback you have to be quick with their specials.

Archived