Welshman in Bulgaria,says HI ..Hi e

BARNYBG

Hi everyone,i have an Autoquest 400 gt ,here in Bulgaria which i use to 'wildcamp' right on the beaches here and in Greece which are a 2 hour drive away!

Dont see many M/H here,a few on the Greek coast of Kavala but usually Dutch or German.If you need to know anything about this area of the EU,then ask away,by the way its warm from March till Dec and HOT from May to Sept reaching 40c...had to say that as when i told a mate where i was ,he automatically thought i was mad thinking it was minus all the time here " been as it was so close to Russia " 8-) *-) (lol) :-D :-D

Welcome to the madhouse! Thanks for your offer of help. Do you happen to know anything about motorhoming through Albania from Croatia? I know it's not exactly next door...but you're nearer than us. Thanks again, from an Englishman living in Wales.

Guest JudgeMental
just spent 5 nights up in the Brecon beacons.....weather bloody awful, constant rain and snow. Cold does not bother me but rain just prevents you doing so much. Nice to be back home :-D

Archived