Revolution Movelite XL

aj8one

Just bought one of these from Tamworth Camping £119.90 delivered for us to a Friends house in the UK so not unpacked as yet, they will bring it with them when they come to France, probably May. My Husbands Cousin has one of these and he is very pleased with it. We don't usually use sites over here but want some extra space next time we go to Portugal in the Winter.

Randonneur

Make sure that you have the right size because the one that you have purchased seemes to be very cheep.

there are two sizes one for the van type conversion and one for the high top mine cost me (with the bad weather straps and you will need them)

around £230 so if you have got one like mine then you have a good buy.

I found mine great and it stood well in all weathers when detatched from the van I did buy the figure of eight conector so that I could clip it to my awning track but I found that I did not need it all I did when I drove along side of it was to thro the straps over the van and peg them down only down side was when the wind rattled the straps now and again.

Mickydripin - 2010-02-19 5:37 PM

Randonneur

Make sure that you have the right size because the one that you have purchased seemes to be very cheep.

there are two sizes one for the van type conversion and one for the high top mine cost me (with the bad weather straps and you will need them)

around £230 so if you have got one like mine then you have a good buy.

I found mine great and it stood well in all weathers when detatched from the van I did buy the figure of eight conector so that I could clip it to my awning track but I found that I did not need it all I did when I drove along side of it was to thro the straps over the van and peg them down only down side was when the wind rattled the straps now and again.

It is the correct one, they are ex-demos that is why they are cheaper, but as we will only be using it for 2 months per year that is fine with us.

Archived