Just A Glamour Girl (if easily offended dont look?)

Guest JudgeMental

knight of the road - 2010-02-24 8:31 PM

My four daughters and all my grandkids are on facebook and I keep a watchful eye on what they post, anything untoward and I jump on them like a ton of bricks.

The girl singing that song, what must her father think?

That she's got a handle on life, knows how to take the piss and knows 'right from wrong' ?

Your offspring certainly know how to fool you, have you look on any other sites to see what their doing? :D

colin - 2010-02-24 9:04 PM

knight of the road - 2010-02-24 8:31 PM

My four daughters and all my grandkids are on facebook and I keep a watchful eye on what they post, anything untoward and I jump on them like a ton of bricks.

The girl singing that song, what must her father think?

That she's got a handle on life, knows how to take the piss and knows 'right from wrong' ?

Your offspring certainly know how to fool you, have you look on any other sites to see what their doing? :D

Another smart ass

howie - 2010-02-25 11:58 AM

Steady on Malcolm. A bit of banter's one thing, but to accuse Colin of reading the Sun is way over the top.

Never realised howie, fancy being accused of reading the Sun. I get ribbed enough for reading the Daily Mail, think I will have to upgrade my credibility by subscribing to the Telegraph but I would really miss Garfield the cat in the Mail.

knight of the road - 2010-02-25 8:55 AM

Colin,

If you are going to post something, make it worthy of reading or carry on reading your copy of the Sun :D

I hope one day my english skills will improve such that I can read the Sun, I understand from the intelligentsia it's a mighty fine read, or is it just the photos they buy it for?

colin - 2010-02-25 1:45 PM

knight of the road - 2010-02-25 8:55 AM

Colin,

If you are going to post something, make it worthy of reading or carry on reading your copy of the Sun :D

I hope one day my english skills will improve such that I can read the Sun, I understand from the intelligentsia it's a mighty fine read, or is it just the photos they buy it for?

Probably the photo's, can't see any other reason for buying it, unless of course it works out cheaper than buying rolls of loo paper.

donna miller - 2010-02-24 2:23 PM

Makes you wonder just what you were searching for to find that ! ;-)

I think it's reference to liking it up the bum that caught his attention Donna. (lol)

2125121142_GaySmiley.gif.20004186ab8c95fb5a6da09924f89b78.gif

Archived