Larger calorlite?

sirhandel

At the NEC last October I asked the staff on the Calor stand whether they were to introduce a larger calorlite than the current 6kg (as BP have done with their 10kg see-through bottle). The response was "watch this space" so I took that as a yes. Anyone had any indications that this is going to happen soon?

sirhandel - 2010-03-20 9:37 AM

At the NEC last October I asked the staff on the Calor stand whether they were to introduce a larger calorlite than the current 6kg (as BP have done with their 10kg see-through bottle). The response was "watch this space" so I took that as a yes. Anyone had any indications that this is going to happen soon?

The "It's a Gas" article in December 2009's MMM included a section on the Calor Lite bottle. The question "Will there be a bigger Lite cylinder?" was asked. Calor's response was "Not in the foreseeable future."

sirhandel - 2010-03-20 9:37 AM

I heard the same story just after the original Calorlite bottle came out ... still waiting! :-S

Ooops ... forgot to say welcome to the mad house! :->

Archived