Go Motorhome magazine

Solwaybuggier

I think someone was asking on here a few weeks back about whether there was going to be a second edition of this magazine - I've tried in vain to find the old thread via Search, so have started a new thread.

Our MMM arrived in today's post, and on the back of one of the supplements is an advert for a new edition of Go Motorhome, due out 7 May. And subscribers can order it half price again.

Solwaybuggier - 2010-03-22 4:40 PM back of one of the supplements is an advert for a new edition of Go Motorhome, due out 7 May. And subscribers can order it half price again.

Would that be issue 2 ????

Seems rather strange to have a bi-annual magazine, not may people do that. I seem to recall that the editor got some comments that another Motorhome magazine was not something that most people wanted. 

Losos - 2010-03-23 5:03 PM
Solwaybuggier - 2010-03-22 4:40 PM back of one of the supplements is an advert for a new edition of Go Motorhome, due out 7 May. And subscribers can order it half price again.

Would that be issue 2 ????

Seems rather strange to have a bi-annual magazine, not may people do that. I seem to recall that the editor got some comments that another Motorhome magazine was not something that most people wanted. 

Issue 3 is scheduled for early August, I see - at this rate of accelerating issues, it'll be daily by the end of the year!!

Don't be mean, all of you!

I'd rather have a magazine that only comes out occasionally, when it's got enough worthwhile content, than one which publishes every month and is 3/4 rubbish! (No names of course)

I'm looking forward to no2, and I hope Sally sticks to the implied brief of her title and focusses on "Going" motorhoming. I'd like to see articles about places to go, places to stay (and not just endless Club sites), useful kit etc, and leave the reviews of vans to the others.

And before you ask, yes, I've put those suggestions to her.

I have heard on the grape vine lots of features are planned

as a follow up to the which is the best baked beans the chief taster is taken on on a full time basis Mr A Hart is an expert in many fields and was for many years a special effects man on many Holywood Blockbusters including

Gone With The Wind and Backdraft.

Mr A Hart* does a blow by blow report on Windbreakers

Yes its Alf Hart again this time reporting on gassing the facts will knock you out!

planned features include

Methane is it the new LPG?

Wind generators tested till were red in the face

*Alf Hart is a member of the Spontaneous Combustion Society

just a note to say in case I am now in trouble it was a joke :D

Archived