Norfolk Line Booking Office Dunkirk

Way2Go

We'll hopefully be staying at Norfolk Line's booking office at Dunkirk overnight during the weekend.  I'm looking on Google map (incl the lttle man actual images) but cannot see where it is.

I'm looking at actual images but cannot work out how to get to the booking office without going through the turnstile.

Does anyone have a GPS location for it?

Many thanks

W2G

Hope you have a much better experience than we did coming back from Spain 2 weeks ago. We arrived earlier than expected and enquired about an earlier ferry. 8pm instead of 10am the next day. We were told to go to the booking office to enquire further. When we got there they initially advised a price of 58€ when I said I had booked using an offer code where alterations were free of charge the lady rechecked and then said it would be 64€ not 58. Refused to let me stay in lane overnight and advised that we had to leave the port area to park overnight. Unfortunately mbh mistook my bargaining posture for stress and decided we would pay the 64€. Letter of complaint en route to Norfolkline as I write. Funnily enough they have just sent me a satisfaction survey to complete.I wonder what to write. Thanks for the opportunity for a rant!!!

Bojitoes

I may well be wrong but whilst it is easy to get into the carpark when returning from France I believe that when you are going into France you may have to go past the carpark following the exit road and then go round a roundabout and re-enter the terminal. They seemed to be working a one way system using barriers according to when you embark against disembark that fed you away from the carpark as you exited, presumably they don't expect anyone disembarking would need to access the terminal buildings (just a guess).

Not totally sure as we have never stopped there but that is how it appeared to us when we used Dunquerk last September and we noted it for future reference, just be aware of the possibility and it only means that you have to go to the roundabout and then re-enter the terminal if this is the case.

Bas

P.S. I did have it in my Favourites, so may have had the co-ordinates, on our Tom Tom but I have lost them all after the last map upgrade!!

Just got back and had a brilliant time.

Went out Thursday 16:00 instead of booked 18:00 (changed at check-in without quibble) and went straight to Brugge.

Friday shopping in Brugge.

Saturday went to Ypres and checked out the Aire at Gravelines - still very much open - then off to Auchan for a wander before settling down for the night on the Dunkirk dockside.

The booking office was very easy to find after all - thank you.

Weather dry and surprisingly warm for late March and at £49 return on Norfolkline (thanks to Da Judge) a good time was enjoyed by all.

W2G 

Archived